On April 1, 2019, Dr. Pio M. Cernal the College President on his welcome message and on the expression of his heartfelt gratitude to the CHEDRO IX Unifast of the pro-active and very inspiring assistance afforded to PAC.
Parents and Students listen attentively to Ma’am Heide Faith Cruz, CHEDRO IX UniFAST Coordinator during the Orientation of Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES)
The releases of the Php40, 000.00 allowance/grantees were in three batches according to the schedule of the Land Bank of the Philippines, Sindangan Branch on their availabilities of cash
It was also decided that the release of Php 40,000.00 was in the form of cash because check was not available. It would take one month for the check books to be available.
Land Bank of the Philippines, Sindangan Branch was dependent upon its main office for the availability of cash.
Philippine Advent College Administration requested for the services of the Philippines National Police (PNP) Personnel of LGU Sindangan and Private Security Agencies to secure the campus during the three batches of the releases.
The summary result of the releases for the three batches of Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) were as follows:
- Number of the grantees 1,007.
- Total number of Grantees who claimed/ received the TES Allowance 95.
- Total number of Grantees who have not claimed/received 46.
- The total amount of grants actually received by the grantees 38,000,000.00.
- Total number of grantees whose TES allowances was with held due to discrepancies of records 11.